Careers & Internships
Susan G. Komen is the world’s largest breast cancer organization, funding more breast cancer research than any other nonprofit while providing real-time help to those facing the disease. Since its founding in 1982, Komen has funded more than $988 million in research and provided $2.2 billion in funding to screening, education, treatment and psychosocial support programs serving millions of people in more than 30 countries worldwide. Komen was founded by Nancy G. Brinker, who promised her sister, Susan G. Komen, that she would end the disease that claimed Suzy’s life.
Through events like the Race for the Cure®, Rock the Ribbon & BigWigs the Kansas & Western Missouri affiliate has invested more than $27.5 million in local community breast health programs in our 112-county Kansas & Missouri service area and in research throughout the US with our national grants program. Up to 75% of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stay in the Kansas & Western Missouri region. The remaining income (25%) goes to the Susan G. Komen Grants Program to fund research.
Internships at Susan G. Komen:
- More Than Pink Walk/Communications Intern (Kansas City)
- More Than Pink Walk/Communications Intern (Wichita)
Please be sure to follow instructions on the internship posting. When applying for an internship please include a cover letter and your most current resume. These should be sent electronically to the email address in the posting.
Jobs at Susan G. Komen:
- There are no open positions available at this time | Please check back for more information
Please be sure to follow instructions on the position posting. When applying for a position please include a cover letter and your most current resume. These should be sent electronically to the email address in the posting.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Susan G. Komen!