Pink Army Volunteer Opportunities
Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! We need you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen® promise. We will work with your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Program areas include:
- Fundraising/Special Events opportunities
- Communications/Marketing opportunities
- Community Programs Advocacy opportunities
- Administrative/Office Assistance opportunities
Coming soon (Check back often for updates):
- 2019 New Event | Date: 02.21.2019 | Location: Boulevard Brewing Company | Kansas City, MO
To be considered for one of the above volunteer positions, please fill out the:
For more information on Volunteering please contact:
- Jeremy Mock (Wichita & Hays) | firstname.lastname@example.org | 316.683.6510
- Maddison Watkins (Kansas City) | email@example.com | 816.842.4444
Have you already completed your event participation?
Please take a few moments and share your thoughts on the program you attended. Your input will help us maximize our use of volunteers throughout the community.