During these unprecedented times – we know we must create impactful and responsible experiences for our committed supporters. We have always been more than a walk and much more than one day.
We are EXCITED to launch the continued evolution of the 2020 MORE THAN PINK Experience for you this year. Now, more than ever – your commitment is needed to ensure we can deliver on our Mission to #EndBreastCancerForever. With that – the MORE THAN PINK Experience will look a little different this year.
Here is how you can be MORE THAN PINK:
- PLEDGE How You Will be MORE THAN PINK
- Will you pledge to walk a 5k, ride your bike, volunteer, or register to vote? Create your own MORE THAN PINK Experience and pledge how you will be MORE THAN PINK through the end of October. If you are comfortable and willing…Video your pledge and share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for the Experience and start your fundraising. Ask your peers to donate to your pledge by creating a fundraiser through our website. These dollars are crucial to help support individuals in our region. Get creative with how you have an impact!
- Fundraise for Us! Download the NEW Komen KSWMO Fundraising Toolkit Here – 2020 Fundraising Toolkit
- CREATE A TEAM
- Ask others to join your efforts to walk a 5K, run, ride your bike, etc. The more people raising dollars, the closer we are to achieving our goal of getting all women screened.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR AND JOIN US ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24 at 5:00 p.m. CDT!
- All of your hard work over the next couple of months to get active and raise dollars to End Breast Cancer Forever will be celebrated with a LIVE Broadcast on Saturday, October 24 at 5:00 p.m. CDT.
We are sure there are questions as we move through this unique time. Please reference our evolving FAQs Page regarding the MORE THAN PINK Experience in 2020.
We are here to support you, encourage you, and help you to be MORE THAN PINK! Even though we know we won’t be able to gather together like we normally do – we hope you will continue the work with us – because Breast Cancer Hasn’t Stopped.
For experience sponsorship or Corporate Champion information: email@example.com