Race for the Cure | More Than Pink Walk
Our signature events have been game-changers since the day they launched more than 35 years ago. As one of the first nonprofit 5K Runs/Walks, Susan G. Komen has led the pack with their events gathering millions worldwide in celebration and support of the breast cancer community. Critical funds generated from these events each year support our comprehensive fight against breast cancer including research, community, care, and action!
Our Susan G. Komen Kansas & Western Missouri affiliate has three main events spread out across both states including:
- Greater Kansas City MORE THAN PINK Walk – New for 2019 is our MORE THAN PINK Walk designed for great interaction and an enhanced understanding of who Susan G. Komen is; what we do for the communities we serve; and how you can get more involved through volunteerism, speaking engagements; advocacy and fundraising. The Greater Kansas City MORE THAN PINK Walk is scheduled to take place on Saturday, October 5, 2019. More details coming soon! Click here for the 2018 Greater Kansas City Race for the Cure.
- Hays Race for the Cure – Continuing our tradition of supporting a collection of the communities breast cancer supporters, Race participants, volunteers and sponsors, the Hays Race will take place on Saturday, May 4, 2019. More details coming soon. Click here for the 2018 Hays Race for the Cure.
- Wichita Race for the Cure – Now one of the oldest continuous Races in the country, the Wichita Race will celebrate its 30th anniversary on Saturday, September 28, 2019. Join us for a celebration like no other. Click here for the 2018 Wichita Race for the Cure.
To reach one of our Race or Walk staff or volunteer leadership please contact them at the address below and identify which event you are referring to in your emails:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: to reach our Race or Walk Chairmen
- email@example.com: to reach our Race Teams Chairmen
- firstname.lastname@example.org: for registration questions or concerns
- email@example.com: to volunteer for the Race or Walk
For event sponsorship information:
- Jeremy Mock (Wichita & Hays) | firstname.lastname@example.org | 316.683.6510
- Michael A. Levine (Kansas City) | email@example.com | 816.842.4444
For general Race or Walk inquires: