Make A Donation

There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Greater Kansas City. We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods or even services and time.

You can:

Komen Kansas City invests 75% of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25% to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. Rest assured, we will put your contribution to good use.

If you would rather send a check please make the check payable to:

          Susan G. Komen Greater Kansas City
          8900 State Line Road, #333
          Leawood, KS 66206 

When an In Honor or In Memory gift is received, Susan G. Komen will promptly send a personalized tribute card to the person or family indicated, notifying them of your thoughtful donation but not revealing the amount of the donation. Every gift is tax-deductible and the donor receives an acknowledgement for the donation.

If you have interest in donating to Komen Kansas City and have some questions about where to start, please contact us at 816.842.0410 or